Dean, Christiana Margaret
- Born: 26 Dec 1859, Mount Pleasant, Iowa
- Marriage (1): Davis, Stewart Brown on 1 Oct 1879 in Coatsville, Schuyler County, Missouri
- Marriage (2): Ball, Frank Stanwood in 1894 in Guthrie, Logan County, Oklahoma
- Died: 24 Aug 1938, Rebel's Cove, Putnam County, Missouri at age 78
- Buried: Dean Cementery, Rebel's Cove, Putnam County, Missouri
Christiana came to Putnam County, Missouri with her parents in 1871. She and her husband Stewart Brown Davis moved to Lamar, Missouri soon after their marriage in 1878.
After their fifth child was born, they homesteaded in Oklahoma when the territory was opened and to experience life on the frontier.
Christiana brought her family back to Missouri after her husband's death in 1890 and married Frank Stanwood Ball in 1894. They had four children, of whom three died in infancy.
After her second husband's death in 1934, Christiana made her home with her son Stewart B. Davis, Jr. at Rebel's Cove where she had lived as a girl. She broke her hip in a fall on June 8, 1938 and was bedfast until her death on August 24, 1938.
Christiana married Stewart Brown Davis on 1 Oct 1879 in Coatsville, Schuyler County, Missouri. (Stewart Brown Davis was born on 23 Dec 1855 in Steud, Jefferson County, Ohio and died on 4 Dec 1890 in Guthrie, Logan County, Oklahoma.)
Christiana next married Frank Stanwood Ball in 1894 in Guthrie, Logan County, Oklahoma. (Frank Stanwood Ball was born on 14 May 1869 and died on 9 Nov 1934 in Putnam County, Missouri.)